Principles for energy efficiency for the Rinteln plant
- We are committed to energy efficiency.
- We also rely on alternative or renewable energy to conserve resources.
- We consistently comply with legal obligations.
- We perform consumption analyses from which we derive objectives and measures.
- We design our buildings, equipment and processes energetically and economically favorable.
- We involve our suppliers and employees in our energy management.
- We are committed to sustainable reduction of energy costs.
- We understand energy management as a continuous improvement process.
- We handle natural resources as gently as possible.
- We have a comprehensive energy management system.
The Executive Board