STÜKEN Code of Conduct
STÜKEN's success is largely based on the trust of our customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders. Compliance with legal and internal company requirements is essential for maintaining trust, for the stability of the company and for further successful growth. Based on the STÜKEN Compliance Manual, these are summarized in the STÜKEN Code of Conduct.
All employees are bound by and comply with the STÜKEN Code of Conduct. A law- and principle-abiding business policy serves the long-term success of the company. The STÜKEN Code of Conduct comprises the following principles:
- We conduct business exclusively within the framework of the applicable laws and regulations at home and abroad and attach importance to integrity and openness in dealing with our business partners.
- We handle confidential information and internal knowledge with care and thus protect the interests of STÜKEN and our customers.
- We support free and fair competition through compliance with the applicable anti-corruption laws. Internally, we follow the dual control principle.
- We maintain a professional business relationship with our customers and suppliers that is free of conflicts of interest. Business and personal matters are separated.
- As an employer, we focus on a working environment characterized by integrity, fairness, respect and equal opportunities.
- We follow our principles of leadership and cooperation. They form a binding, globally valid framework for action for all employees and managers.
- As an employer, we take responsibility for the health and safety of our employees in the workplace.
- As representatives of the company, we always act professionally.
- We act responsibly and treat the company's assets carefully, sustainably and confidentially.
- We are committed to the sustainable protection of the environment.
The Excecutive Board